At Mabel’s Labels, our goal is to make parents’ lives easier. We offer a variety of products to help keep parents organized and we want to make sure that all of our interactions with our customers reflect this goal.
We’re looking for someone with vision and a lot of experience to lead major UX initiatives. These initiatives would primarily be around the digital experience, but may also involve other aspects of the business as well, including product selection and other aspects of the customer experience.
You would take a lead role in gathering and analyzing information that would lead to improving our customers’ experience. You would work with our marketing and development teams to iterate through design options with an eye to continuous improvement. You would conduct research to find the best solutions to customer problems, produce user flows, mock-ups and high-fidelity UIs and then present these solutions to key stakeholders.
This is a high-profile position and you will have the ability to leave your mark on the brand and become a key contributor in growing the business.
What you would do
· Use passive (e.g.: data-driven) and active (e.g.: surveys, usability testing, focus groups) insight generation methods to analyze customer needs and friction points, and develop creative solutions accordingly
· Conduct post-mortems on initiatives, develop and share a knowledge base of best practices and key learnings
· Continuously monitor the impact of all initiatives against stated objectives;
· Research the latest UX/UI concepts, trends and best practices, and incorporate into our practices and design patterns
· Identify opportunities that add business value, then lead them through to launching
· Drive, oversee, and provide thought leadership in the assessment of existing site for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding
· Lead participatory design/user testing activities
· Define best practices and standards related to persona development/behavioural segmentation
· Develop a complete understanding of customer needs and wants, identify product and business model opportunities, and keep customers at the forefront of every decision
· Act as a UX ambassador and demonstrate the benefits of user focused design to internal business leaders
· User advocacy; define best user experience in response to business goals and customer needs while working with technology partners
· Seek out user data and analytics when developing experience solutions, including developing, executing and analyzing A/B testing
Who you are
· Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent education and work experience
· Experience in creating responsive low and high fidelity sketches, wireframes, prototypes, site maps and design documentation
· Experience in developing A/B testing initiatives
· Expert in software usability principles and up-to-date on current trends and advances in interface and functional design
· Proficient with design and UX wireframe/prototyping software
· Ability to translate usability testing, A/B testing, user personas and journey maps into compelling interactions and experiences
· Experience working on e-commerce websites and/or landing page conversion and optimization
· Strong organization and time/project management skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
Would be great if you have
If you are interested in this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.